October 9-13, 2006
Holiday Inn Select
Naperville, Illinois USA
|Abstracts and proposals due
||June 30, 2006|
|Notification to authors
||July 31, 2006|
|Author materials due
||September 30, 2006|
||October 9, 2006|
||October 11, 2006|
We are pleased to announce the 13th Annual Tcl/Tk conference (Tcl'2006),
sponsored by Noumena Corporation ,
Digital Smarties ,
Eolas Technologies and
Learn from the experts, share your experience - the annual Tcl/Tk
conference is your opportunity to engage with the Tcl/Tk core team
and your fellow peers.
The conference program will include:
- Presentations and tutorials on Tcl/Tk and related technology
- The (Active)State of Tcl talk by Tcl/Tk release manager Jeff Hobbs
- Invited keynote talks
- Richard Hipp, Author of SQLite
- Richard Suchenwirth, prolific wiki project provider
- Birds of a Feather (BOF) sessions
- Discussion forums with the Tcl/Tk core team
- Notable Tclers who have confirmed attendance:
- Ken Jones, Co Author of Practical Programming in Tcl/Tk
- Jeff Hobbs, Mr TclGuy, Tcl project Release Manager and more
- Clif Flynt, Author of Tcl/Tk: A Developer's Guide
- Jean Claude Wippler, Co-Creator of MetaKit, StarKits, Tcler's Wiki and more
- Steve Landers, Co-Creator of Starkits, Starpack, sdx and more
- Mike Doyle, President of Eolas
The conference will be held at the
Holiday Inn Select, Chicago/Naperville-Lisle
1801 Naper Blvd
Naperville, IL 60563
Rooms at $99/night from Saturday (10/7) to the following Sunday (10/15).
Be sure to include our Group Code: JEO on the room
reservation page to get the conference rate.
Note - JEO is all letters. Do not use JE0 (zero). If you
have a difficulty registering, contact us immediately
at [email protected].
The hotel has extended our deadline until September 23, 2006, but
the room rates will go up significantly after that.
Book your hotel room as soon as possible.
Several medium/low-priced restaurants are within walking distance, and
a free shuttle to downtown Naperville or the Metra train station to Chicago.
Downtown Naperville is filled with food and drink.
Papers and Abstracts
The list of papers and their abstracts are available in the
section of these pages.
Last year's papers and the audio recordings are available on
last year's page.
Online Registration for the 2006 Tcl Conference is closed. Please
visit us in Naperville, on Oct 9-13 and register at the door.
To keep in touch with conference announcements and Tcl events in
general, subscribe to the
by entering your email and selecting Tcl-announce.
||Eolas Technologies||Facilities Coordination|
||Noumena Corp||General Chair|
|Steve Redler IV
||SR Technology||Program Chair|
||Digital Smarties||Program Co-chair|
||GE Global Research Center|
||NSCL Michigan State University|
||University of Manchester|
||Tcl FAQ Maintainer|