July 06 - 08, 1995
Royal York Hotel
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
We are pleased to announce the 3rd Annual Tcl/Tk Workshop (Tcl'1995),
managed by Usenix
Sponsored by .
Learn from the experts and share your knowledge. The annual Tcl/Tk
conference is the best opportunity to talk with experts and peers,
cross-examine the Tcl/Tk core team, learn about what's coming and how
to use what's here.
- Tutorials taught by Tcl experts
- Tcl Certification Exam Details
- In depth discussions of 8.6 changes and how to take advantage of them
- Using the Tcl dict, module and OO commands
- The future of Tcl after 8.6
- Tcl on mobile devices
- Best practices in package management, software design, dynamic programming and more
- Birds of a Feather (BOF) sessions
- Discussion forums with the Tcl/Tk core team
- Tcl/Tk Social Suite for late night discussions and beverage consumption.
There will be a jobs board again. If you are interested in hiring a
Tcl/Tk expert or two, or are looking for new engagement, either show
up with your announcement ready to tack on the board, or send email to
Thursday night will see everyone gathered together to chow down and
chat. Some variety of amusement will occur after the banquet.
The conference will be held at the Royal York Hotel.
More details (including how to book rooms, reach it, etc.) are available
at our Location page
Papers and Abstracts
The list of papers and their abstracts will be made available in the
schedule section of these pages after the
notifications to authors have been sent out, on May 18, 1995.
The papers of previous years are available through the index of
North-American Tcl Conferences.